Monday 7 July 2008

Praying and thinking

Hey fellow bloggers, it is I.... again..... woo! Anyway, this week I have been trying to decide when thinking becomes prayer! Over the last week I have been praying a lot, and thinking a lot too. A lot of things have made me need God's advice and I hope that someday soon he will answer some of them, one he already has.

But the thing I was wondering was... when does thought become prayer? If I think something to God.... does that count as a prayer? Will God listen to my thoughts if I direct them at him?

I have been under a lot of pressure this week but God has helped me through it, which has been awesome! But I also sometimes feel like the problems I have are a bit too trivial for him, I mean, he is God after all.... why should I bother him with stupid stuff about like relationships or what I'm gonna have for dinner... if anything!

I just have so much I like to say to Him, but I don't know if I am boring him or if the things I ask him are too trivial for him..... ah I just don't know! Maybe I never will.....

Anywho, thank for listening... reading? Whichever one it is, thanks for doing it!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: