Friday 6 February 2009

Sorry it's been so long!

Hello, everyone! Man it's been flippin' ages since I wrote anything on here. To tell you the truth... I forgot my password and couldn't be bothered to try and remember it! But never-the-less, I have recovered it and here I am!

Did you miss me?? Nah, didn't think you would. Probably no-one reads this anywhoo, it's just my random ramblings! Well here is what has happened since I last posted.

1. My mom and dad's divorce papers have come through, they are just working out the kinks!

2. I am no longer going to Japan which sucks a lot, but I will get over it!

3. I'm still going to church and loving every second

4. I now have a boyfriend! Woo! His name is Matt and he is wonderful, I love him to bits and I love spending time with him!

Lent is coming up soon so I have decided to give up eating takeaway food. Not because I eat loads of it, because it's just bad for me anyway! And when Lent is over, I'm cutting it down to 1 a month. I'm also pledging to do more exercise, at least 3 one hour sessions a week!

Anyway, I am going to bed now! There is your update, I will be blogging more frequently now that I have remembered my password!

Speak to you all soon... maybe!


No comments: