Tuesday 26 February 2008

Cause you had a bad day......

Well howdy doo fellow bloggers, and how are you this fine day?

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days I got a tad pre-occupied with stuff (i feel so ashamed). Anywho, day 3 of my silence went o.k and I managed to complete it without uttering a single word... I'm so proud of myself! I stayed at church a little too late for my parents liking, however, which resulted in something vaguely resembling and episode of Celebrity Death Match (without the celebs)!

Well, anyway after that little episode I went to placement (which is where I go to for my childcare course). I think it's safe to say that the last two days have been the suckiest....... ever!

The teacher I am normally with was ill and the learning support (helpful as she is while shes there) wasn't in either which left me (17 year old student) and supply teacher (woman that couldn't tell the difference between her head and her arse) teaching a class of 30 kids!


So, after these brilliant two days I have decided to use the only thing I know that comforts me in these situations...... two very tasty men.


One called Ben and one called Jerry! Man that ice cream is tasty! Yeah... I've run out of stuff to say..... peace!

No comments: