Monday 3 March 2008

Weekend blues

Hey guys! So the weekend was blue... very blue! Maybe that's because I went to see Birmingham City v Spurs the weekend. It was my very first football match and it was awesome! The atmosphere was electric and Birmingham won so that was cool!

I have gone back to college to be greeted by OFSTED (if you don't know what that is... look it up) which is sooooo fun! On the plus side, however, the tutors have decided to give us the day off tomorrow so that's pretty sweet! I can use that time to get some work done and get a lie in, so that cool!

I have decided also to let myself get carried by God more! I sometimes forget that I no longer have to do things in my own strength, which is a difficult concept to wrap my head around. I have been so used to feeling like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders that its odd to have that suddenly lifted. I also feel that I should stop worrying about little things as it just makes me feel crappy and it's not a feeling I like!

Well, the time has come for me to say fare-de-well so.......
Fare-de-well xxx

No comments: