Sunday 27 April 2008

Child of divorce...

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my latest blog entry! This isn't the easiest of things to say but my parents are getting divorced. I am officially entering the land called 'Children of Divorce' and I plan to stay there!

My mom and dad have been in a tough place for a while but he's never been a good husband or father anyway! As I sit typing this, they are arguing about it. Yup, right now they are having the verbal equivalent of a wrestling match... it's pretty brutal!

Right now I'm just so thankful that I have a great family at church and that I have God! Without him, I would seriously be in a dark place right about now!!!

Anywho, that was just a quick one to get some stuff off my chest!

Love from Chatters xxxxx

1 comment:

Lemony Snickett said...

Without God we would ALL be in a dark place.
Its a tough time for you at the moment, but you aint alone. Its not much of a consolation but lots of people have been through this and come out the other side kinda ok. You have peeps here for you sweetie! xxx