Sunday 18 May 2008

Worst night ever......

Ok, so I just got home from my church service to find my mom waiting for me. She was just sitting there, all normal and stuf when out of the blue she told me a shocking piece of information..... we are going to have to move house!!

If you've read my previous blogs, my mom and dad are getting divorced and he is refusing to leave the house. In retaliation, my mom has no choice (she says) but to uproot herself, my brother and I to a different location to escape my dad. I am really worried right now because I'm not sure where we're gonna live but we are staying at my grandmother's house until we can find somewhere else. It's gonna be extremely cramped and I'm not sure how long we will be there! All of our stuff is going into storage and I am just so upset... I know that it's just a house, but it's my home... you know?

I just wish things could go smoothly for me sometimes, grr!

Anywho, rant over!

Bye xxx

No comments: