Wednesday 5 March 2008

Hello fellow bloggers and welcome to my latest entry..... firstly, how are all of you? Cause let's face it, it would be rude of me not to ask wouldn't it? So today has been kinda fun as instead of doing tons of boring lessons at college, I went to the Black Country Museum (it was a college planned activity so if you think I'm slacking take it up with them).

At the beginning of the day we weren't allowed to even go anywhere by ourselves (I mean, what are we... 12?) but after about 12 o'clock they let us do whatever we wanted which was cool. The first half of the day kinda sucked but after that we totally livened up! We went to the fun fayre and the coal mine, which by the way was totally tiny and un-stand-y-up-able in (was that even a coherent sentence... ah well)!

It was very interesting to see all the different houses and such and I also saw a silent movie which was really cool and totally hilarious (it was Laurel and Hardy so.... fun times)!!!!

After my time at the Black Country Museum, I went to church to practice with the puppets (which I am terrified of by the way). Surprisingly, I am starting to feel more comfortable with them which is cool as the fear of puppets is an odd fear to have.

(Side note: I also hate clowns and stuff that looks human but isn't)

Anywho, so now I'm just chilling at home which isn't the slightest bit interesting at all so.... peace!!!

No comments: