Monday 10 March 2008

Newsflash.... update? Ah whateva!

So hey its me again... obviously cause it's my blog duh! (Honestly... I can be such a tard sometimes)! Anywho... I am at placement this week which is always super fun yet monotonous (impressed with my big word... cause I sure am)!

So on Saturday I went to this thing at St Matthew's Church in Tipton called 'Just Music' and it was really cool! I really enjoyed just gathering to worship with other peeps who just love the dude upstairs (that's God in case you were confused).....

I am also wearing gloves in my house right now which is odd to everyone but me! My hands are never warm... it's odd. Any theories?? Post comments :P

Yeah also stayed at Claire's house for her birthday celebrations and stayed up way too late but has awesome fun!!!! Rob and Matt stayed too and we played Mario Kart and Mario Party and poker.... then watched Bill and Ted's Bogus Adventure.... how weird is the Grim Reaper right???

Well I'm off... sees ya soon fellow bloggers

Peace xxxx

No comments: