Thursday 27 March 2008

How great, how awesome is He??

Hello again fellow bloggers, how art thou?? What's happening... and stuff!!

Anywho, so last night was my church's monthly prayer gathering (which of course I went to) and I was just so amazed by everything that went on! I mean, seriously.... last night I felt so in touch with God and I really felt his presence among the congregation which was such an amazing feeling.

I did tons of praying last night and was really happy because it really felt like God was listening to not just my prayers..... but EVERYONES!!! Which totally blew me away!

There is a lot of stuff going on in my life right now that I thought I needed to cope with on my own but turns out that I really, really don't!! When I sat down and really prayed about it, I realised just how many people I could turn to that would help me in a heartbeat... like firstly God! In a moment of clarity I realised that God is always there for me... and that I, among many others, am always on his mind... I was the one who had forgotten about him!

Also, I realised I had my family... my brothers and sisters through God!!!! They will always be there for me and I know they will help me through my problems!

Side Note: I want to thank Ste and J9 for all their constant support, they are so precious to me and I love them muchly... thanks for praying for me also :)

So to wrap this very long blog up, God is awesome and I love Him lots!!!
Peace out!!!


2 comments:

Lemony Snickett said...

Hey Chatchat!
Really good bloggage, I am glad you are enjoy church so much. Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU!". Your enthusiasm and energy is always a blessing and it's cool that you feel open and close enough to peeps to ask for their help and their prayers.
See you soon x x x

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!!!

I like, totally found your blog!!

Yeah last night was cool! I know we haven't talked A LOT yet, but thanks for sharing the stuff you share, you always encourage me :)

Cya soon, and KEEP ON BLOGGING!

Jimbo x