Sunday 16 March 2008

Really, really

Ok, so hi guys again.... sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I haven't really had all that much to say that's important! So how are you all? Good? Great!

Ok so not a lot has been going on really... just chillin'... workin'... churchin'... you know the norm!
So last week I had some information about my placement in my gap year! You know... the one I told y'all about in my first blog?

No? Ok I'll remind you! I'm going to Japan for 6 months to work in a hospital and I'm doing it through a charity called 'Lattitude'. Look em up, they're awesome!
Anywho, so I was send a booklet entitled, 'Volunteer Handbook' which I read through and some other info like FAQ's and a letter about when I'll get the full details on my placement!

This incident TOTALLY freaked me out a little... (Did I just pull of an oxymoron sentence?) because it just made it so real! Like, really really real! I mean.... before it was just a dream you know? And now it's like... real and its kinda weird that I'll be leaving all my friends, who I love very much behind and going to a distant place where I won't see them!

However, I will still have God with me because he will never leave me! And I will still have the Internet... ah trusty Internet! I can blog to them... yay!

So ...... oh yeah and I almost forgot... this Sunday is like... Easter Sunday! At our church (which is Oakham Evangelical Church) we have lots of fun and exciting things going on like a morning service, a family service and an evening service which will have things like sketches, puppet shows, live music, drama, dance and many more things going on! So that should be awesome... would be swell if any Christians reading this would pray that it goes well and stuff. That would be sweet!

Ok, so I'm gonna go now cause its like... kinda late and I'm kinda tired!

Laters xxxx

No comments: